Hey guys! So if you haven’t heard, you must hear now! The Blogilates App just had a HUGE update that allows you to have…
1. PROFILES: YAY! I listened to all of your feedback and then worked with my developer the past few months to make your suggestion become a reality! I am here to serve YOU so please, keep telling me how we can make the Blogilates Community a better and more motivating experience for you.
2. FOLLOWERS: You can now follow your favorite POPsters and also gain followers too. So you know what to do…post in the forum more! By the way, who wants a follow from me!?
3. KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE WITH REPORTING: Get friendly and feel safe to share your stories and pics. We are all here to help each other out. If you ever see anything inappropriate, there’s a new “Report” button underneath the comments. There has rarely been anything alarming since you’re all angels, but you know, just in case.
4. BEFORE & AFTER: The next cool thing that you suggested was a “Before & After” section in the forum! Well, here it is guys!
5. CLIP YOUR FAVES: Because there’s so much great content on the app, my developers and I wanted to help you save your fave posts in the app without having to screenshot pics of them to save in your photo album (ya feel?). So now you can click on the paperclip button and save whatever you like from fave vids to fave recipes to fave posts in the forum!
The Blogilates App is available on iPhone and Android, so be sure to download it if you haven’t already! If you love it, which I hope you will, please rate the app for me! If you have suggestions for more features please leave them in the comments below. I will take note on your ideas.
Ok now time for a life update!!
Yesterday I attended ExpoWest at the Anaheim Convention Center and sampled so much vegan meat, dairy free cheese, and coconut water that my belly nearly popped! Haha. I wore a restrictive dress on purpose to make sure I wouldn’t overeat but my eyes were too determined. Well…at least I didn’t fall into a food coma. I saw my friends from at Quest Nutrition, Miracle Noodle, Chobani, Vitacoco, and Justin’s there! If you’ve never been, you should def go. It was my second year here and you will literally see every food brand (big ones and many up and coming ones, like thousands) you could ever imagine here. Everyone has awesome booths and PLENTY of food to share! You’ll see the latest food trends and get to taste everything first hand. I know there’s an ExpoEast as well, so for those of you on the right coast, check when this convention comes to you. Tickets are free if you’re press (anyone from blogger, YouTuber to newspaper or magazine writer counts as press) or a retailer looking to buy product for your store if you apply for a badge early.
Me on the beach today dancing in foam.
I started off my weekend with a crazy intense HIIT workout that nearly killed me. I mean, really. I got dizzy!!! Super winded. I usually don’t get this way but I pushed a little too hard going from one move to the next to the next. I took breaks and drank water but still felt like my world was on a bokeh instagram filter. It didn’t help that I had been traveling so much and not working out as much. I felt like I lost my strength. I was a bit disappointed but not surprised. It will take some more sessions like today before I get used to going crazy crazy hard again and I’m up for the challenge.
So the takeaway lesson here is this. I want you to push yourself hard, but know when to stop. If you push too hard when you’re not ready for it, like with anything in life, things will break. Listen to your body. And don’t ever feel bad for stopping. It’s ok. It takes time, it’s a journey, and you will get stronger as you keep practicing. Everybody, including me, is learning constantly.
So anyway, I decided I needed to just go chill on the beach today because I needed to relax (been staying up til 3am and 5am too much this week working) plus the workout killed me. It was nice laying underneath the sun and listening to waves crash. It was a good time out. Where do you guys like to go for some quality detox time?
Sneak peek inside by sketch book…
This week was all about fashion design and graphic design for me! I simply cannot wait til you guys get to touch and feel the fabric and the clothes I am making for you. It’s high fashion high intensity activewear like you’ve never seen before. So many fun and feminine accents on sporty, functional pieces in bright colors. After much much much much thinking and doodling, I finally came up with the name of the line and the logo!! The line is called BODYPOP© and it will feature my custom blend Popflex™ 4 way stretch fabric that passes “The Squat Test” (aka when you squat and check your booty in the mirror your underwear won’t show through).
Now, before I leave you, I’d like to share a funny card with you…
Girl, I feel you.
Stay strong and live it up POPsters! See you in the App! I’ll be going on a follow spree soon!