This Thursday, October 23rd, I’m teaching 2 live POP Pilates classes in Hermosa Beach for the #EvenBetter Beach Bash with Ocean Spray! My classes are at 9AM and 10AM. They are FREE to the public, but you do have to reserve a spot so Register HERE. Do it now before the spots are filled.
I would really love to see you and hang out! In between classes, we can catch up and sip on Ocean Spray’s new PACt™ cranberry extract water which cleanses, purifies, and hydrates your bod! Should be fun. Come out and play with me :)
¼ cup oat flour
2 tablespoons Stevia
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ scoop vanilla protein powder
¼ cup canned pumpkin
1/8 cup almond milk
½ graham cracker sheet, crushed
1. Mix the oat flour through salt in a bowl.
2. Add the pumpkin, egg and milk and stir well.
3. Spray the bottom of a mug or small bowl with cooking spray.
4. Sprinkle the graham cracker pieces on the bottom. Pour the batter on top.
5. Microwave for 1:40 – 2:20, or until set but not overcooked. Invert on a plate and serve.
Calories: 300 | Protein: 24 g | Net Carbs: 26 g | Fat: 8 g | Fiber: 6 g