Super fudgy Double Chocolate Muffins with 8 grams of protein each! Perfect for on-the-go or for your post-workout snack.
Hey guys! I’m SO excited to share this Double Chocolate Muffin recipe with you because not only is it super decadent, but also simple and really filling.
I’m all about grab-and-go snacks, and muffins are seriously THE BEST. I can make these for Sam (because he loves chocolate) so fast so that he can have something when we’re on the run (which is always tbh).
Anyway, these Double Chocolate Muffins will be your new favorite go-to, just wait!
If you love a good chocolate + PB combo, be sure to smear your muffins with some drippy peanut butter for an even more filling snack.
I call this recipe a one-bowl-wonder since everything goes into one vessel, gets a stir and voila!
Technically, this is a triple chocolate recipe because in addition to the chocolate protein powder, I use cocoa powder and sugar-free chocolate chips.
I used my Sculpt & Debloat Protein Powder for a rich chocolate flavor and boost of protein that also acts like a replacement for some of the flour used in traditional muffin recipes.
To keep these protein muffins gluten-free, I used cashew butter as the base (no need for any flour at all!).
Double Chocolate Protein Muffins
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- ¾ cup drippy cashew butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil, ghee or butter
- 1 scoop Blogilates Sculpt + Debloat Chocolate Shake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips optional, but yummier
- Heat oven to 350°F. Whisk the cashew butter, eggs and oil together.
- Add the protein powder, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir to form a thick batter. Fold in chocolate chips, if using.
- Spoon batter into 8 silicone muffin cups and bake for 14-15 minutes. If you like a gooey center, slightly under-bake.
Yay for easy protein muffins!
Here are some other yummy protein recipes you should try!
Let me know in the comments if you try making any of these!
PS – If you want some more easy, high-protein recipes, check out my protein cookbook!