Ready for a new challenge?! Last month we dated ourselves, and this month we’re going on a 10-day detox. 👀 But it’s not what you think! Promise.
We’re “detoxing” our lives, meaning we’re decluttering all of the things that aren’t serving us. The things that just don’t feel GOOD anymore. And by doing that, we’re making room for what’s next.
We’re making room for growth
Do you ever feel really excited about your dreams and aspirations, but life just feels too cluttered to make them happen? Like okay, after I take care of X, I will finally start working on that goal.
The problem is, X is in the way for much longer than you plan, because taking care of it is a whole thing (and usually not something fun). X weighs you down and drains your energy.
Enter: The Detoxify Your Life Challenge.
A 10-day detox for your life
The Detoxify Your Life Challenge will help us slowly start to chip away at the things that are clogging up our mental load, adding to our stress, and just not making us feel great. As we chip away, we’ll start to feel a little lighter, and we’ll finally have space to grow.
And omg just wait until you feel how satisfying it will be to check off every day. Are you ready to see what we’re detoxing for the next 10 days?!
- Keep an eye out on Blogilates.com to dig deeper into the things we’re detoxing!
- Follow @blogilatesdotcom on IG
- On Day 2, we’re going added sugar-free. Don’t stress over this – it’s just one day, and we’re focused on added sugar, not all sugar! The goal is to see how you feel
- Lmk if you make the high fiber smoothie recipe!! It’s super pretty, so post pics and tag me @blogilates!!
- The deep tissue massage/foam roll day (Day 10)! Be warned that if you have tight muscles, this won’t be a relaxing massage. But it WILL feel amazing after! If you need tips or moves to follow, I have a video and more info here
Our 10-day detox challenge starts Monday, March 6!
Mark your calendars, print the challenge graphic, and get excited!!! Our 10-day detox starts March 6! If you can’t start Monday, that’s okay too! You can do this challenge on your schedule, out of order, or even repeat if needed.
Comment below letting me know if you’re IN!