A yogurt parfait made with layers of jammy blueberries, creamy yogurt, and crumbled chocolate peanut butter protein bar.
Confession – sometimes I’m really bad at eating breakfast. Like REALLY bad. Life right now is just so busy that sometimes I wake up and get straight to work. I’ll make a quick protein shake or grab a protein bar for breakfast… and sometimes I realize it’s suddenly 11am and I need to eat something. Ugh.
So, I’m on a mission to set myself up for success in the morning with low effort breakfasts.
Getting creative with a protein bar
ICYMI, Sculpt + Debloat Protein Bars just launched at Target!!! As I was grabbing one on a busy morning, I had a thought. What if I crumbled this on some yogurt?
Not even kidding, it was life changing. The bar alone is just a snack and plain yogurt is boring. But together?! SO GOOD.
Let’s talk nutrition
Depending on the type of yogurt you use, you can start your day with a ton of protein with this recipe! The bar took my coconut yogurt from basically zero protein to 12g. If you’re using Greek yogurt, you could be getting almost 30 grams of protein in this parfait!
Next, let’s talk fiber! Just like the Sculpt + Debloat Protein Powders, I made sure the protein bars had some gut-healthy fiber! The bars have 4 grams, and this parfait has 8 grams total (thanks to the blueberries!).
The jammy blueberries make the prettiest layers!
Chocolate PB&J Yogurt Parfait
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- 1 cup non-dairy yogurt**
- 1 tsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Sculpt + Debloat Protein Bar crumbled
- ¼ blueberries fresh or frozen
- Microwave blueberries for around 20 seconds, until jammy. If you’re using frozen blueberries, you may need to heat a little l onger. Smash a little with a fork and set aside to cool.
- Stir together the yogurt and maple syrup.
- After the berries are cool, layer the yogurt, crumbled protein bar and blueberries in a jar or small bowl.
More meal prep-friendly breakfast recipes
LMK in the comments if you make this recipe!
PS – If you want some more easy, high-protein recipes, check out my protein cookbook!