The fluffiest, most delicious protein pancake recipe ever. These are gluten-free and dairy-free, with 25 grams of protein per serving!
I TOLD YOU. So fluffy.
You know I’ve been working to perfect the protein pancake forever, and this is just too good. It was actually the inspiration behind developing my Sculpt + Debloat Protein Powder, because I wanted to create a protein powder that I could cook with.
This protein powder mixes sooo well and makes the perfect base for the pancakes. But the thing that give this recipe that true “pancake” texture is the tapioca powder. So don’t skip this!
Protein pancake toppings
Very important! You can totally enjoy these plain and they’ll taste great and give you 25 grams of protein which is amazing. OR you can add some toppings to make these even more delicious and filling. Here are some of my protein pancake toppings:
- Peanut butter (any nut butter works!)
- Maple syrup
Choose one…or pile on all three. YUM.
Let’s make Supersculpt Protein Pancakes!
Supersculpt Protein Pancakes
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- 2 scoops Sculpt + Debloat Protein Powder
- ⅓ c liquid egg whites
- 1 Tbsp tapioca powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1-2 Tbsp water To thin batter as needed
- Heat a pan over medium heat and drizzle with a little oil.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk pancake ingredients until just combined.
- Add a dollop of batter into the pan and let it cook for a minute or so before flipping.
- Repeat until you have your stack of fluffy pancakes! I like to top mine with peanut butter, blueberries, and/or maple syrup!
View this post on Instagram
LMK when you make this protein pancake recipe!!!
I wanna seee those fluffy stacks of Supersculpt Pancakes! Tag me @blogilates!
If you want more recipes using my Sculpt + Debloat Protein Powder with Probiotics, I created an entire cookbook just for that! You can find it here.