October 16, 2020
Okay so you know I am super obsessed with pancakes, right?! Whether they are sweet or savory, I am all about these little tasty circles of heaven! Now that we’re into the full swing of fall, it is time to go full on with pumpkin!
I mean, look at how festive and yummy these pancakes look! Best of all they are gluten-free, dairy-free AND grain-free!
Fall Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
2 large eggs
4 TBSP canned organic pumpkin OR pure pumpkin puree
2 TBSP cashew butter
2 TBSP monk fruit sweetener
2 TBSP almond milk
2/3 C almond flour
2 TBSP coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Optional: 1 egg white (if you want extra fluffy pancakes)
1. Mix everything together, except for the one egg white! Batter should be thick.
2. OPTIONAL: Whip the egg white until stiff peaks form. Gently old into the pancake batter
3. Heat your pan to medium-low heat.
4. Spray pan with coconut oil.
5. Dollop pancake batter on and flip when bubbles form on top and bottom is solid enough to flip.
6. Top with desired fruit!
Top with fall fruit and nuts…pecans, walnuts, figs, pears, apples, or whatever else you’re craving!
Ahhhhhhh I am so excited for you to try this!
If you make this recipe, tag me on Instagram or let me know in the comments! I wanna know what you think! What other fall or pumpkin recipes do you want me to make next?!