We’re in the home stretch! Your FOURTH and FINAL challenge is….
The 7 Day Thigh Challenge!
YESSS. You hear that, legs?! You’re up. Get ready!
The rules are the same. You still only need 20 – 30 minutes a day to complete this challenge.
We’re gonna lunge, lift and pulse it out this week. Don’t worry though! You know I’m making sure the #7DayThighChallenge workouts are FUN, too! We’re gonna end this month of challenges on a high note because you’ve been working your butt (and abs, arms, and thighs) off 😉 I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!
Alright. Go print this graphic and get ready to say hello to your new, STRONG legs!
Purpose: To slim and tone your legs in 7 days!
Begins: Monday, May 25, 2020
Ends: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Length: 7 days
Daily commitment: 20-30 min
How it works:
- Day 0: Save the challenge graphic and upload it to Instagram or TikTok and let everyone know you’re doing this! Make sure to hashtag #7DayThighChallenge and tag @blogilates.
- Day 0: Take a before picture or video of your legs.
- Day 1-7: Complete the workouts listed for the day. You can even film yourself doing these and have a cool progress video that you can upload to Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube at the end of the week!
- Day 1-7: Make sure to drink at least 64 oz of water a day for all 7 days.
- Day 1-7: Make sure to reduce your intake of refined/processed carbs (bread, crackers, cereal, pastries etc.) and replace with whole vegetables and fruits for 7 days.
- End of Day 7: Take an after picture or video of your legs and upload the results to Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube! Make sure to include the #7DayThighChallenge hashtag and tag @blogilates so other users can find the challenge!
Where to find the videos:
I will upload the full length videos to YouTube.com/Blogilates one day BEFORE you actually have to do them. This will give you a chance to preview the moves.
What’s that? Feeling EXTRA?!
If you want to be active for 45 min a day, but STILL wanna complete the #7DayThighChallenge, no worries. Here’s your May Workout Calendar :) I’ll also be linking the new videos to Coda so feel free to follow the calendar there if you prefer!
If you’re doing the #7daythighchallenge exclusively, then no, there are no rest days. But if you’re doing the May workout calendar, feel free to designate one rest day a week. You can pick any day you would like!