So far this month you have:
Are you feeling strong? Healthy? Like a force that can’t be stopped? All of the above, hopefully! Let’s see what we’re working on this week:
The 7 Day Arm Challenge!!
That’s right. It’s time to strengthen and tone your upper bod. For 7 days, we’re gonna really push the limit for your biceps, triceps, shoulders, and upper back.
You know how this is gonna go. By now, you have 20 to 30 minutes of your daily routine dedicated to working out. So keep it going!
I am sooo excited for the #7DayArmChallenge. And a little nervous TBH because I know lotssss of pushups are coming. But IT’S FINE. EVERYTHING IS FINE.
Anyways, here’s the graphic that you’re going to want to print out:
Purpose: To sculpt and tone your arms in 7 days!
Begins: Monday May 18, 2020
Ends: Sunday May 24, 2020
Length: 7 days
Daily commitment: 20-30 min
How it works:
- Day 0: Save the challenge graphic and upload it to Instagram or TikTok and let everyone know you’re doing this! Make sure to hashtag #7DayArmChallenge and tag @blogilates.
- Day 0: Take a before picture or video of your arms.
- Day 1-7: Complete the workouts listed for the day. You can even film yourself doing these and have a cool progress video that you can upload to Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube at the end of the week!
- Day 1-7: Make sure to drink at least 64 oz of water a day for all 7 days.
- Day 1-7: Make sure to reduce your intake of refined/processed carbs (bread, crackers, cereal, pastries etc.) and replace with whole vegetables and fruits for 7 days.
- End of Day 7: Take an after picture or video of your arms and upload the results to Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube! Make sure to include the #7DayArmChallenge hashtag and tag @blogilates so other users can find the challenge!
Where to find the videos:
I will upload the full length videos to YouTube.com/Blogilates one day BEFORE you actually have to do them. This will give you a chance to preview the moves.
What’s that? Feeling EXTRA?!
If you want to be active for 45 min a day, but STILL wanna complete the #7DayArmChallenge, no worries. Here’s your May Workout Calendar :) I’ll also be linking the new videos to Coda so feel free to follow the calendar there if you prefer!
If you’re doing the #7dayarmchallenge exclusively, then no, there are no rest days. But if you’re doing the May workout calendar, feel free to designate one rest day a week. You can pick any day you would like!