It’s time for us to take on a challenge. You ready?
I want you to commit with me for 7 days.
Anywhere between 20-30 minutes a day. That’s it.
It’s the time you probably take to browse what show to watch next on Netflix. Or the time you take to mindlessly scroll TikTok for no reason. Or the time you take stare in the fridge deciding what to eat next :P
Do you want to accomplish something cool while getting stronger and feeling really good about yourself in just 7 days? Then this is what I want you to do:
I want you to commit to the #7DayAbChallenge.
Purpose: To build and reveal your abs in 7 days!
Begins: Monday May 4, 2020
Ends: Sunday May 10, 2020
Length: 7 days
Daily commitment: 20-30 min
- Day 0: Save the challenge graphic and upload it to Instagram or TikTok and let everyone know you’re doing this! Make sure to hashtag #7DayAbChallenge and tag @blogilates.
- Day 0: Take a before picture or video of your abs.
- Day 1-7: Complete the workouts listed for the day. You can even film yourself doing these and have a cool progress video that you can upload to Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube at the end of the week!
- Day 1-7: Make sure to drink at least 64 oz of water a day for all 7 days.
- Day 1-7: Make sure to reduce your intake of refined/processed carbs (bread, crackers, cereal, pastries etc.) and replace with whole vegetables and fruits for 7 days.
- End of Day 7: Take an after picture or video of your abs and upload the results to Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube! Make sure to include the #7DayAbChallenge hashtag and tag @blogilates so other users can find the challenge!
Your 7 Day Workout Plan:
The workout videos:
This is the video that you will do every day for 7 days. The Waist Whittler Cardio Pilates is designed to melt the fat off of your abs.
You will then add on this video for days 4-7. The Beautiful Ab Sculpt is designed to bring out the definition in your abs.
Here are some results that just came in! I am SO PROUD of everyone who stuck to the guidelines and got so much stronger and fitter in just 7 days. It’s really cool to see the hard work pay off huh?
What if you want…MOOOORREEEEE???
If you want to be active for 45 min a day, but STILL wanna complete the #7DayAbChallenge, no worries. Here’s your May Workout Calendar :) I’ll also be linking the new videos to Coda so feel free to follow the calendar there if you prefer!
If you’re doing the #7dayabchallenge exclusively, then no, there are no rest days. But if you’re doing the May workout calendar, feel free to designate one rest day a week. You can pick any day you would like!