August 28, 2013
Do you remember this photo that I posted to instagram like a year ago?
That’s a pic of my developer’s hand drawing out the calendar in blue. In the bottom right are drawings in black ink that are mine – showing him exactly how I wanted this to function. We spent a lot of late nights in a local coffee shop up in the Bay Area when I still lived there talking about my dreams for the app and how it could best serve YOU. It’s always kinda hard predicting what will do best as I sift through ideas. I seriously wanted to put in SO MANY FUNCTIONS!!!! It was very difficult to “lean out” my thoughts. Anyway…
Well the day has finally come! After months and months of development and over a year of planning…your Blogilates Official App is here! Go into the app store and type in “Blogilates” or “Cassey Ho” and you will find it! AH so excited!! Can’t sleep so I’m blogging away!
1. The cover! That’s me doing a side plank on a balcony overlooking the beautiful Bay Area!
2. The Workout Calendar!!! You will find the rest of #soHotinAugust here as well as the new #SWEATEMBER calendar! It will make it so much easier to follow the planned workouts of the day! No more excuses for not wanting to make playlists and searching all over youtube. It’s right here for you! Also, you will find an exclusive Secret Video in the calendar each month (and these are yours to download onto your phone and own). In #SWEATEMBER you will find Hot Abs 100. This is an amazing ab routine I designed just for you! It’s a very very good combo that’ll make you BURRRRRRN! The calendar is $0.99 a month as I design new plans to keep your body from plateauing every 4 weeks and the video is yours to keep forever! The whole app is free to download!
3. Recipes! A compilation of all of my fave recipes from the blog! In your pocket. So everyone, get ready to start having some fun in the kitch!
5. The POPstergram. It’s like Instagram, but for POPsters 🙂
Here’s the video for you to watch me go through the app first hand!
KNOWN ISSUES LOG:
Update 12:04am PST:
– The app just went live and we are experiencing some technical issues right now! Ah, don’t we love technology? I’m trying to work through these issues right now.
– iPhone 5 users cannot post a pic to the POPstergram. The “Select” button, the Camera button, and the flip over to see yourself button do not work. You can comment and heart.
– Facebook connection issue. If you are getting the message,
“Blogilates” would like to post publicly on your behalf.
…and you can’t even heart or comment in the POPstergram forum, then go to settings > facebook > tap your name > delete account. This will not delete your facebook. This is just a temp fix for the root of the problem if you want to comment and like really bad in the forum! Ha, I have yet to do my first POPstergram pic!
These are the known issues right now. I will keep updating this page as we figure these issues out. If you see anything I did not list, please comment!
The app is only available on iOS right now. I know, Android users please don’t be mad! At least when your app comes out the bugs will have been fixed! 😀