Fudgy brownies…with only 3 ingredients?! YES.
While I love a good long recipe with multiple parts and components, it’s nice being able to throw something together with a handful of ingredients in no time flat. Even seasoned chefs need a break once every so often!
Plus, it’s more fun for my kids to make dishes with only three ingredients because they can do most, if not all of it on their own. That’s why I created these super fudgy and decadent three-ingredient brownies…to give us all a break during what always seems to be a busy and stressful time of year.
We Love A Budget & Time Friendly Recipe
Between the classroom parties, holiday shopping, crowds and gift exchange dinners, sometimes we just need to whip something up quickly, or give the kids a project so that we mommas get a few minutes of peace and quiet. (That is, until your 10-year-old knocks over a whole bag of almond flour and elbows his sister). But hey, we don’t cry over spilled flour around here! We simply sweep it up and start over… which is easy when a recipe contains only three ingredients 😉
And good news- all of the ingredients come from Trader Joe’s. (I’m not only saving you time in the kitchen, but time running errands, and some $$, because everything at good ol’ TJ’s is so affordable).
Grab Your Favorite Mini Chef
So turn on your ovens, grab a few ingredients, hand a whisk to your little one, and get ready for your house to smell absolutely delicious! Oh, and since this recipe contains no eggs, little fingers can “accidentally” scoop up the rich chocolate goodness. Because, what’s cuter than chubby cheeks sheepishly covered in chocolate?!
These super fudgy brownies are SO GOOD! Plus, you get the added health benefits of pumpkin, which include: fiber, beta carotene and vitamin A.
Oh and in case you were wondering, the pumpkin has a pretty mild flavor. If you want to bring out the pumpkin flavor, add the pumpkin pie spice. If you’re not feeling the pumpkin spice + brownie flavor combo, just leave the spice out! Up to you.
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- 1 box Trader Joe's Brownie Truffle Baking Mix
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 3 tbsp Allulose (Trader Joe's carries it, or use powdered monk fruit)
- 1 tsp Trader Joe's Pumpkin Pie Spice (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Add the brownie mix, pumpkin and Allulose to a bowl and whisk until fully combined. Stir in the pumpkin pie spice, if using. This adds a fun fall twist to the brownies.
- Using a rubber spatula, add the batter to the loaf pan and bake for 20-22 minutes. The center should stay slightly underdone if you like them fudgy. Cool completely before slicing into 8 squares.
Comment below if you give these Fudgy Three Ingredient Brownies a try!
I want to know if you added the pumpkin pie spice or left it out!