We’re inching closer to the end of summer and it makes me sooo sad! Don’t get me wrong. Fall is great too, but I’m just not ready yet. I neeeeed the warmth and sunshine. And the fresh produce!!
Speaking of produce, I just discovered the perfect fruit dip… right as berry season is coming to a close. OF COURSE, right?!
It’s not just any fruit dip, it’s dairy-free Coconut Fruit Dip.
Normally, fruit dip is made with cream cheese and marshmallow fluff, which is so good but so hard on my tummy. This recipe is extra magical because it’s dairy-free and uses one of my favorite ingredients – coconut cream.
Yes, it’s as dreamy as it sounds. Just wait and see how beautiful it looks!
This will be my go-to fruit dip forever and always, period.
LET’S MAKE IT!
Let’s Make Dairy-Free Coconut Fruit Dip!
- 1 Cup of Coconut Cream, cold with water removed
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey/Maple Syrup or monk fruit syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whip the coconut cream using an electric mixer. Mix until texture is whipped and thick.
- Add sweeter and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh fruit or coconut flour graham crackers. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes approximately 1 cup of dip.
Recipe Credit: The Coconut Mama
Serving Size – about 1/4 cup
Note – Nutrition info is an estimate and may vary 🙂
If you didn’t like fruit as dessert before, you will now. It sounds dramatic to say a dip can change your life, but ummm this coconut fruit dip will change your life.
When you make this, tag me on Instagram or let me know in the comments! I wanna see how your coconut fruit dip turns out!
Need another refreshing summer treat? Try this 2- Ingredient Watermelon Slushy.
If you need more healthy snacks in your life, I have tons of recipes like this one in my 90 Day Journey Meal Plans!