These soft, chewy Snickerdoodle Cookies are gluten-free, dairy-free and have 5 grams of protein each! The secret ingredient? A protein bar!
My Sculpt + Debloat Protein Bars just launched at Target!!! There are two flavors: Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Peanut Butter.
It took a long time to nail the flavors, crunchy texture and the macros I wanted. But all the testing and patience was worth it.
You guys, they’re so good! They really do leave you feeling satisfied, unlike some other bars where they’re gone in two bites and you’re still hungry. They taste like REAL FOOD – not all chemically like a lot of bars.
And, the fact that they’re versatile enough to use in recipes? ✨Perfection✨
Protein bar turned cookie
When I developed my these bars, I never dreamed all the ways I’d end up using them. I knew they’d be my number one go-to snack, but I’ve been able to make some pretty delicious recipes using them, including these Protein Snickerdoodle Cookies!
By grinding up one bar in a blender, I was able to create a fine crumb texture that was similar to almond flour (but with protein and a lot more flavor). Basically, I made flavored protein flour!!
The result was a base for these ridiculously soft and chewy cookies that make it hard to stop at just one. (Don’t say I didn’t warn you!).
Protein Snickerdoodle Cookies
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- 1 tbsp monk fruit golden granular sweetener
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Add the crumbled snickerdoodle bar to a mini blender and pulse to fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs into a medium bowl and add the almond flour, protein powder, cashew butter, egg, sweetener, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Refrigerate the batter for 15 minutes, or until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll into 10 balls. Coat each one in cinnamon sugar mixture and push down to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
More ways to use these protein bars
Crumble them into parfaits, top your pancakes with them, or pulverize them to make a flavored protein flour, like we did for these Snickerdoodle Cookies.
If you love the bars, I think you’ll enjoy my Sculpt + Debloat Protein Powders. They’re vegan, smooth, creamy and won’t leave you feeling bloated. I used the Sweet Cream flavor in this recipe!
Parfaits to try!
I used a crumbled bar in these recipe and it’s SO good!
LMK in the comments if you make this recipe!
PS – If you want some more easy, high-protein recipes, check out my protein cookbook!