July 14, 2011|
– 1/2 cup egg whites (I use Egg Whites Intl. liquid egg whites)
– 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder or flavor of your choice (EAS brand from Costco is pretty good, but currently searching for a go-to brand!)
– 2 TBSP Whole Flax Seeds (ground is ok too)
– ¼ cup berries of your choice
– 1-2 TBSP of almond milk if too sticky to spread
– Stevia to taste
1. Mix the egg whites, protein, flax and stevia together and cook in a pan like an omelet. Spread thinly. If you find this is too pasty, then add some almond milk. Cook on med to low heat.
2. Fill the middle with the berries of your choice and fold the top over.
NUTRITION INFO: Calories: 189 cals, 1 g fat, 9 g carbs, 34 g protein.
Like this? You may just fall in LOVE with my protein pancakes then!