No-Bake Vegan Key Lime Pie!
Today’s Cheap Clean Eats recipe is sooooooo easy and delish you won’t even BELIEVE your taste buds!!! You don’t even have to bake it! This is what the beauty turns out like!
Ingredients for 1 pie:
- 2 avocados
- 2 limes
- 1 TBS Stevia
- 2 TBS Tapioca flour (could be omitted)
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 6 medjool dates (soaked in water for 1 hour)
- Blend the pitted dates and walnuts in a food processor.
- Press into a pie pan with your hands until firm like a pie base.
- Then blend avocados, lime juice of 1-2 limes (depending on how citrusy you like it), Stevia, zest of 1 lime, and optional Tapioca until fluffy!
- Pour the avocado mixture on top of the crust.
- Chill in freezer for at least an hour.
- Take out, slice, then top with sliced limes and coconut flakes to prettify!
Enjoy and please, when you make this, be sure to upload to Instagram and #cheapcleaneats so I can see :)