April 12, 2021|
Baked oats aren’t a new thing, but they’re trending on TikTok and I’m here for it! I’m actually really happy because I rediscovered how much I LOVE them. I seriously used to eat them alllll the time. Add in the fact that I love a healthy food trend and YES I HAD TO MAKE SOME.
But I wanted to put my own spin on baked oats. So I was like, why not make them taste like a cinnamon roll? And you guys…. OMG.
These Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats remind me of a giant coffee cake muffin. You know, the kind with the crunchy streusel on top! They’re dense and sweet, but not too sweet. I even made my own monk fruit icing to really bring in the cinnamon roll flavor.
Not even kidding, I made this recipe twice in one day. It’s that good.
Okay, so wanna try this Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats recipe?! YES, YES YOU DO.
Here’s How To Make This Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats Recipe
For The “Cake”:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp monk fruit sugar
For The Icing:
- 3 parts powdered monk fruit sugar
- 1 part canned coconut milk
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add all of the “cake” ingredients to a blender. Blend until everything is combined and smooth.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased ramekin or oven-safe mug. Bake 20-30 minutes.
- Combine the monk fruit icing ingredients and drizzle over the cake when it’s done baking.
- Serve warm!
- I sprinkled the top with monk fruit sugar to give it more of a crunch!