We love an easy sheet pan meal! This Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Fall Veggies recipe is a healthy dinner staple. Only 3 ingredients, one sheet pan and about 20 minutes required!
Looking for a simple, fall-inspired sheet pan recipe with only a few items? You’re in luck! One trip to Trader Joe’s, five minutes of prep and around 20 minutes of roasting yields you a 3-ingredient nutritious dinner the whole family will love.
Hello, Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Fall Veggies
This one is definitely going to earn a spot in your family’s meal rotation. Here’s the ingredient lineup!
These 3 ingredients require zero effort and make the easiest and yummiest sheet pan recipe that screams “fall flavors!” Oh, and it’s a super affordable meal clocking in around $4 per serving.
Between the shaved Brussels sprouts, tender squash and sweet apple sausage, this meal is a flavor and texture explosion.
The Brussels kit is a staple in our house this time of year (yes, like many TJ items, it’s seasonal) and contains shredded Brussels, a dressing, shaved parmesan and toasted chopped hazelnuts. It’s meant to be sautéed, but I chose to separate the components and roast the Brussels, use the dressing to coat the veggies, and finish it with a broil to use the included hazelnuts and shaved parmesan.
The flavors are sweet and savory with a hit of salt from the parmesan, and rich toasted hazelnut goodness. It’s amazing how well all of the flavors come together!
Don’t worry if you don’t live near TJ’s!
You can find similar ingredients at basically any grocery store. If you can’t find the Brussels sprouts kit, just use plain Brussels, parmesan cheese and hazelnuts, and whip up a simple lemon garlic vinaigrette (promise it’s easy!) Any shape of butternut squash will work too, just be aware that the roasting time may vary slightly.
Ready to see the recipe?! You won’t believe how easy this is.
Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage and Fall Veggies
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- 1 Bag Trader Joe's Brussels Sauté Kit
- 1 Bag Trader Joe's Butternut Squash Zig Zags (or any small-cut butternut squash)
- 1 Pkg Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage cut into 1/4" slices
- Heat your oven to 400°F
- Add the Brussels to a large bowl. Remove any hard stems.
- Add the butternut squash and sliced sausage and toss with the kit's dressing.
- Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray and spread the mixture in one layer across the pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the parmesan and hazelnuts. Set the oven to low broil and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, or until the sausage and pieces of Brussels get crispy and browned.
Sheet pan dinners are life!
I love that they require little to no prep – especially this Sheet Pan Chicken Sausage with Fall Veggies! Everything is just ready to dump on a pan and throw in the oven. The end result is a perfectly roasted, hearty, flavorful meal that is sure to earn a spot on your meal rotation.
What kinds of recipes do you want to see next? Comment below!