I have never put so many pockets on a skort AND I DO NOT REGRET IT ONE BIT! If you haven’t jumped on the cargo skort trend yet…get ready to fall in love.
So many things to say about this new ✨Hiking Superskort✨ design that I started working on last fall:
- It’s my first non-twirl POPFLEX skort design and I am LOVING the structure!
- The asymmetrical slit took forever to get right but we’re here now and it’s exactly what I wanted!
- Cargo is in and these pockets are BIG. Yes that is a Trader Joe’s banana chip bag in one pocket (see below). Yes, that is a peanut butter jar, spoon, and protein bar in my other pocket. These are PROVISIONS POCKETS!
- How many things can you for in the 4 pockets!?
- I’m obsessed with the outer technical stretch fabric.
- Longer back skirt for booty coverage.
View this post on Instagram
This cargo skort honestly came out soooooo good and I cannot wait for you to take this with you outdoors! Or even just wear walking your dog, work from home-ing, grocery shopping, lifting, running, dancing, whatever!
It comes in XXS-3X and I’m wearing S. And 3 colors! Dark Olive, Pecan, and Black.
Any q’s lemme know!