May 5, 2014
How to Ease Cramps during your Period
Since a lot of you guys were asking for a period friendly workout, I thought it’d be a good idea to put together a video showing you what you can eat, drink, and do when you’re majorly cramping and can’t move during your menstrual cycle.
Here are some things that help me:
1. Apply heat to your lower abdominal area
2. Drink a lot of water to hydrate
3. Eat bananas for their potassium to ease cramps
4. Drink tea like chamomile or ginger tea
Here’s a yoga inspired routine that you can practice when you’re in pain. Hold each move for 1 min at least!
1. Rag doll
2. Single leg reach
3. Single leg reach and lift
5. Single armed camel
6. Reclining Angle
7. Wide Child’s Pose (grab a pillow!)
Watch the video for an in depth explanation of what each of the above moves does and looks like. Hope this helps you guys a lot! Let me know what other informational videos I can do to help make your life better 🙂
Happy Cinco de Mayo and have an ah-MAY-zing start to your week!