August 29, 2018
Over a year and a half ago, I had this dream that you guys would be able to create custom PIIT workouts on the go and be able to feel like I am there for you the entire way. That dream grew into a plan. We worked super hard to give you guys an easier, more convenient way to PIIT with the PIIT Pocket app!!! I know a lot of you already bought the online PIIT28 program, so I wanted to explain all the fancy new things you can do on the PIIT Pocket app (which you can get on both an iPhone and Android, btw!!!).
CREATE CUSTOM WORKOUTS, TIME THEM TO YOUR FAVE MUSIC & DID I MENTION THERE ARE FREE WORKOUTS?!
YOU CAN PLAN YOUR WEEKLY WORKOUTS AND HAVE ACCESS TO DELICIOUS PALEO, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE & VEGAN RECIPES!
Here are some things you NEED to know about PIIT Pocket:
- You get instant access to 3 full length FREE PIIT28 workouts and 20 FREE 28 Day Reset recipes (all normally paid content from the e-book)
- You can connect to Spotify so you can listen to the playlist that motivates you the most!
- You get the ENTIRE library of Blogilates workout videos at your fingertips.
- You can follow the 28 Day Reset Meal Plan or create your own custom meal plan based on what you like!
- You can build your own workouts with ANY moves you want, in any order you want!
My absolute FAVORITE part of PIIT28 is seeing how you guys grow stronger and more confident, inside and out! When I see people post that they’re about to start the PIIT28 challenge, I get SO excited to watch the journey. Posts by PIITsters like Xanthia and Amy with a caption about how their PIIT journey changed their lives and their bodies give me MAJOR goosebumps!! I want to hear about YOUR journey!! If you want to hear some more amazing stories, check some out here, here, and here!
I hope you guys are loving it! Seriously, please leave a review in the App Store or Google Play Store and let me know what you honestly think! We read each and every one of your reviews to make sure we continually improve and make the best products for you guys! Got any questions? Ask them below!