You know that feeling when you sit down after dinner and you realllllly want something sweet, but you don’t have anything at home? It happens to me ALL THE TIME. Like, every day.
When this happens, I know that just need something small to satisfy my craving. And I KNOW that when the craving strikes, I have to do something about it! This always leads to experimenting in the kitchen. Every now and then, I come up with something really good.
Like a Peanut Butter Mug Muffin recipe that only takes a few minutes to make. WHAT?!
The first time I made this, all I knew is that I wanted something warm, sweet, and peanut buttery. I just kind of threw some things in a mug, stuck it in the microwave, and hoped for the best. Several sweet cravings later, I’ve perfected the recipe. It’s perfectly sweet and fudgy and it’s the perfect portion for dessert after dinner. Or as a snack. Or for breakfast.
And now YOUUU get to enjoy it too! YAYYYY!
Okay, so wanna try this Peanut Butter Mug Muffin recipe?! Yummm HOW COULD YOU NOT?!
Here’s How To Make This Peanut Butter Mug Muffin Recipe
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Monk Fruit Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 oz Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt (optional)
- Spray a mug with cooking spray and add all ingredients except yogurt.
- Mix well!
- Microwave ~1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Top with coconut yogurt and ENJOY!
- Use whatever sweetener you prefer!
- Microwaves vary, so your cooking time may be different.
- To make this recipe vegan-friendly, just omit the egg or replace with a flax or chia egg.