October 22, 2011|
Blogilates Meal Plan, for real this time ;P
So if you’re following me on Facebook (which you really should be doing), you already know that the meal plan is coming out on Monday. That’s RIGHT. Monday.
Now listen up. The meal plan is designed to burn fat and it will help you lean out. It will take a course of 12 weeks or 90 days. I’m not going to lie – this will be tough. There will be days where you will want to cry and days when you’ll look in the mirror and feel victorious. I will be doing it along with you. But I need your commitment now. There is very little room for “cheating” on the plan. We need to take this seriously. If you are ready to once and for all change your physique and get the body you’ve always wanted (oh geez, this sounds so infomercial-y) I need your heart and mind. In fact, the whole Blogilates community that will be doing this needs your heart and mind too. We’re all going to do this together. Are you ready?
I said ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!??!!
Some things you should know:
- The meal plan is based off of my success with my 8 week Bikini Diet, typical Fitness/Bikini competitor diets, and the Eat-Clean Diet by Tosca Reno.
- The meal plan is strict. Begin preparing your mind now. Don’t pig out this weekend. It’s just gonna make you crave more.
- You will eat 5-6x a day.
- You will drink at least 3-4L of water a day.
- You will workout 5-6x a week <-- this is optional but I highly recommend it for a 1-2 lb loss per week.
- The meal plan is designed for anyone who wants to LOSE FAT and REVEAL DEFINITION. If you are already eating healthfully and DON’T want to lose fat, you do not need to go on this diet with us.
- This meal plan is not meant to be used year-round. It is a 12 week extreme “cutting” plan. If you want to simply eat healthfully, see my recipe index.
- I have included a vegetarian plan as well. Vegans, dairy free, and gluten free people, please make appropriate substitutions. I will include a list of Blogilates-approved foods to choose from. But I cannot write up a billion different plans, so this will have to do.
- All plans have the proteins, fats, carbs, and calories calculated with ratios.
- I am not a nutritionist so please consult your doctor before starting any type of new meal plan. My recommended plan is based off of experience as a fitness expert and research I’ve done.
How much does it cost?
- It’s free! Duh, like everything else on my blog 😛
- But you’ll have to subscribe to the newsletter. See that blue “Subscribe” button on the top right hand corner of my blog? Yea, click that. If you want to start this plan with us on time, you must subscribe now.
Why are you doing this? Are you trying to lose weight?
- I am trying to reach the best body I can achieve. I want to lose fat and build muscle. To me, this is a physical and mental challenge that I want to conquer. Having you guys hold me accountable and vice versa will make it a lot more fun for all of us.
- I may potentially have something coming up in the next 12 weeks and I want to look my best!
Why are you making this around the Holidays? Not fair.
- Sorry. But what better holiday gift than the compliments you’ll get from your friends and family at all of those parties? Forget New Year’s Resolutions. I’m “resoluting” now.
- For those of you just joining or those of you who think I’m crazy about diets and bodies, let me just say that this is an extreme 12 week meal plan. It is not meant to substitute a year round meal plan. Anytime you are trying to lose weight in a set amount of time, you are in “cutting” phase, and you will need to work hard and make sacrifices.
- We are going to make this as fun and enjoyable as possible and you will learn to love what you eat. What you’ll love even more is your transformation.
Start your own blog to track progress!
- I’m really excited to start this with you. We’ll check in daily via Facebook and here.
- In fact, I’d love for you to start your own blog! What a great way to record your journey and help inspire other people with your healthy habits. You can also use it as a place to rant about how much you’re gonna hate me sometimes 😛
- I recommend Tumblr.com if you’re new to the blogging world and just want to post quickly. If you’re on Tumblr, start following me at blogilates.tumblr.com.
- Once you sign up for your Tumblr blog, post your link below in the comments so we can all follow each other.