7 Things Only Fit Girls will Understand
If you work out, then you will understand these struggles. Go through these and comment below how many of these scenarios you relate to!
1. Do you ever peek over at your treadmill neighbor’s speed? I do. And I’m so terrified that he/she will see me looking! I just want to see if I can go faster, that’s all…
2. Ever find yourself trying to get motivated but all you can do is look at Instagram pics? Yeah…
3. Are you one of those people who marks your water bottle and drinks all day long? Toilet you are my friend.
4. Working out with ear buds is just impossible when you’re jumping around. Why no make ear buds for people with tiny ear holes like me?
5. Taking off your sports bra after a workout is like a whole ‘nother level of work out.
6. The terror of the toilet after leg day.
7. Well if you’re gonna work out in the morning, what’s the point of washing your hair? But like…I work out every day and I don’t want a smelly head so…what’s a girl to do!??
If you can relate to these scenarios, then congrats you are a Fit Girl! I highly suggest you watch the YouTube video as it will be funnier with the sounds and music. TRUST.
The word “Fit”.
This commenter really summed up what the problem was.
Dictionary.com’s definition of “fit” is: “
So before everyone gets all cray over the fact that fit somehow means skinny with a six pack, let’s understand that fit to me means you work out. Simple as that. So basically, if you’re a POPster, you’re also a fit girl. End of story.