November 6, 2014
It’s a new Cheap Clean Eats and I’m showcasing another mug cake! Woot! Love these because they literally take no time to “bake”. Today’s recipe is the Banana Nut Mug Cake with a surprise center filling! So cool. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Fill a foil muffin cup with the 2 tablespoons vanilla Greek yogurt and freeze for 2 hours (or overnight) until solid.
2. Spray a large mug with cooking spray.
3. Mix together the oats, banana, Greek yogurt, egg, almond milk, sweetener, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. Microwave for 1 minute.
5. Remove and press the frozen yogurt disk in the mug and press down slightly.
6. Return to microwave for another minute or until just set. (If you like your cake under-done, pull it out sooner. If you like it firm and more like a muffin, keep it in longer). Sprinkle with walnuts. The center should ooze out slightly if you don’t over-cook it.
Calories: 293 | Protein: 14 g | Net Carbs: 29 g | Fat: 12 g | Fiber: 4 g
Also guys! I am having a POP Pilates Masterclass in San Diego this weekend! It’ll be my first time teaching in SD so you MUST come. I would love to work out with you then hang out with you afterwards 🙂 It’s at 12 noon on Saturday at the Grand Opening of the La Costa 24 Hour Fitness! You don’t need to have a membership and it is free for you guys. Here’s the addy:
La Costa 24 Hour Fitness
3409 Via Montebello
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Ooooh and lookie what we have here! It’s a new printable!
Add this to your printables collection. This “6 Minutes to a Sexy Booty” workout legit left my butt vibrating for a good 10 minutes after I did it. It was really so crazy. You can do the full length video with me here.
Okie dokies! I hope you have a lovely Thursday. Only 4 more days til the start of the 8 Week Hot Body Challenge! Upload pics when you get your journal or meal plan and use the hashtag #8weekhotbody.