March 12, 2015
Remember when I promised you some new smoothie recipes? Well guess what, I finally got to blending, testing, and tasting them all…here they are. THEY ARE SO GOOD and totally Blogilates approved. Also, all were shot in my brand new mason jars which I am sooooooo excited to show you. They are so cute I could die.
1. Tropical Passion Smoothie
– 1/2 banana – 5 strawberries – 1 c chopped pineapple – 1/2 c almond milk – 1 large peeled orange – handful of ice
Macros: 216 Calories, 2.8 g Protein, 3.8 Fat, 50.7 g Carbs, 5.2g Fiber
See more of the Never Ever Give Up jar.
2.Green Dream Shake
– 1/2 banana – 2 kiwis peeled – 1/2 ripe avocado – 1 c coconut water – small handful of baby spinach – handful of ice
Macros: 346 Calories, 6.7 g Protein, 14.5g Fat, 57g Carbs, 10.4g Fiber
3. Very Berry Smoothie
– 5 strawberries – 1 c fresh blueberries – 1 large orange – 1/2 c almond milk handful of ice
Macros: 164 Calories, 2.8 g Protein, 4g Fat, 47.8g Carbs, 5g Fiber
Check out the Choose to be Happy jar.
4. Peanut Butter Banana Shake
– 1 ripe banana – 1 TBS natural peanut butter – 1 c almond milk – 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder – 2 handfuls of ice
Macros: 390 Calories, 29.2 g Protein, 17.1 Fat, 41.1 g Carbs, 6 g Fiber
Get the Train like a Beast Look like a Beauty jar.
Hope you enjoyed these recipes! The creamiest, most YOLO tasting one is DEF the Peanut Butter Banana Shake! The most refreshing – the Tropical Passion. It legit tastes like the Caribbean Passion at Jamba Juice (which is my favorite flavor btw)!
I also love filling these jars with water. They hold a whole 3 cups inside them (so deceiving) and I end up staying so hydrated (and peeing so much, haha) because I keep sipping away as I am working at my desk. The reusable straw is so cool!!!! Plus for long drives, it’s so easy to take smoothies along for the ride 🙂
Ok well let me know which one you want to try! I’d love to hear it. Also, show me pics once you try my concoctions. I would totally love to see them.