Are you ready to begin the season of gratefulness? November is usually all about sweaters, squashes, slowing down, family, and eating! Between it all, let’s remember to take care of ourselves too. Nourish your body with good exercise, great food, and time to chill out and stretch out.
This month, I have prepared a workout calendar for you as well as a stretch of the day calendar. Try your best to do both. Your body and your mind will THANK YOU.
First up, the November Workout Calendar!
- SUNDAY: Ultimate Upper Body
- MONDAY: Grateful Glutes
- TUESDAY: Crazy Cardio
- WEDNESDAY: Sleek Obliques
- THURSDAY: Totally Toned
- FRIDAY: Flexible Friday
- SATURDAY: Thankful Thighs
If you’re new, here’s how it goes!
- Click on the hi res link to download the calendar and print it out for your wall!
- Head over to blogilates.com/calendar and click on the videos of the day. It’ll take you directly to the YouTube video!
- Do each video once (unless otherwise stated)
- Check off as you go!
Next up, we have your #StretchRevolution Challenge!
Everyday for the next 28 days, I want you to do the stretch of the day. Hold for 1 minute each side. It’s not a long commitment, so just do it k? You’ll feel so much more open and bendy by the end of the month! If you want more, check me out on Instagram @Blogilates as I will be leading live stretch classes every single day!
There you have it guys!!! See you on IG for the first stretch class of the month on November 1st!