September 3, 2016
Are you ready for Labor Day!? I have no idea what I’ll be doing but if you’re planning a party, then be sure to make these cute frozen fruity balls! They double as ice cubes and extra flavor for your water!
Aren’t they the cutest? 😀
All you need is a grab a melon baller and your favorite fruit and let’s get started! You can even throw in a splash of red by using watermelon, if you want!
FRUITY FROZEN CUBES
Serving Size: 8-10 balls
Prep Time: 10 min
Chill Time: 4 hrs
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew
- 1 mango
- Cut the melons in half and remove the seeds.
- Peel the mango.
- Use a melon baller to scoop dozens of balls out of the fruit.
- Place on wax paper. If the balls are too close, they’ll stick together, so be careful.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until solid.
- Place in glasses with water, kombucha or fizzy water.
Nutrition Info for Approx 3/4 cup of Fruit:
Calories: 53 | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0g | Net Carbs: 12g | Fiber: 1.4g
What is your favorite of all the melons out there?