May 20, 2011|
This is a super quick recipe for when you have a Cinnabon craving. All you need is a coffee mug and your microwave – no oven required!
CINNAMON ROLL (1 serving):
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein)
– 4 TBSP of egg whites (or you can use 1 egg, calculations based off of egg whites)
– 1/2 TBSP water
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp splenda or stevia (I calculated calories with splenda)
FITNESS FROSTING (1 serving):
– 1 heaping tablespoon of Chobani nonfat greek yogurt
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
– a tiny pinch of splenda or stevia to taste (I calculated calories with splenda)
1. In a coffee mug, mix protein powder, egg white, water, cinnamon and sweetener till blended well.
2. Place in the microwave for about 45 seconds. The batter will rise a ton so make sure you keep an eye on it so it doesn’t spill over. If it is not ready when you take it out just place in the microwave again for 10 seconds at a time until firm.
3. Flip over onto a plate and cut in 2!
4. For the fitness frosting, simply mix your Chobani greek yogurt, sweetener and vanilla extract together until smooth. Then top your little guys.
5. Sprinkle with a little more cinnamon on top for the Cinnabon effect.
NUTRITION FACTS: 194 cals, 0.7g fat, 6.9g carbs, 2.2g fiber, 37g protein (whoa amazing!)