December 23, 2013
How to actually ACHIEVE your New Year’s Resolutions!
How was your weekend? Ready to start up week 4 of your #NewBodyMakeover meal plan? It’s the last week of Phase 1. Make it a good one. In case you didn’t get the password yet, it is “feelingawesome” and you can enter it here.
So I uploaded a video this weekend on New Year’s Resolutions. No, it’s not too early to start thinking about this. You’ve only got about 10 more days until 2014!! Some of you will be embarking on your 1st week of #NewBodyMakeover! Excited? So many of you have already lost weight and seen changes in your bodies. I’m super proud of you for taking control of your life. You are amazing!
I think we should all take a moment to ponder what our vision of 2014 should look like. Why not make your dreams come true? It’s possible. Just take it little by little…here are my tips for making a goal and actually reaching it!
1. Write down your goal – be specific – and paste it on your bathroom mirror to remind you constantly to stay FOCUSED!
2. Smaller goals – little achievements at a time add up to a big success at the end of the year. Don’t overwhelm yourself with one crazy goal.
3. Delete negative people and things out of your life – surround yourself with positivity instead. You want to create a nourishing environment that will help support your success.
4. Bet on your own success – with money! Lucky for you, I’m starting a Dietbet this January to help motivate you to work hard and take your goals seriously 🙂
You guys have been asking for another Dietbet since we did our last one September and I thought…why not do one for the start of 2014? Since our two Dietbets, the Blogilates Community has lost a recorded 55,000 pounds! How crazy is that? It’s crazy…AMAZING!
So for those of you new to Blogilates, I want to say 1 thing before I get into this: Only join if you need to lose weight.
I’ve been talking a lot lately about being comfortable in our own skin and not changing for others, but this does not mean I want you to sit around and do nothing. For those of you who are looking to lose weight to live a healthier lifestyle, to get stronger, more powerful, and to gain confidence and energy…this is for you. If you’re young, still growing, and aren’t sure if it’s ok for you to lose weight, please seek the advice of your doctor.
Now…this is how it works!
1) Go to Dietbet.com/Blogilates
2) Bet $30 that you will lose 4% of your weight in 28 days (ie. if you’re 150 lbs you must lose 6 lbs by the end of the game)
3) Then…we have our official weigh-in Jan 1 – Jan 3, 2014. You will be asked to take a pic of your feet on a scale with a secret password. Real people from Dietbet will be evaluating your starting weight to make sure no one is cheating. Same for the ending weight.
4) If you make your weight on Jan 31, 2014 you will win your $30 back PLUS a split of the pot of anyone who didn’t make it. Basically, if you lose weight, you win $!
The game is always really motivating because you have a community of POPsters who are serious about healthy weight loss and everyone in there is motivating one another to meet their goal! Also, you will have the January workout calendar AND the free meal plan to follow along. This should be easy breezy.
Since it’s the start of a brand new year, I wanted to ring in the excitement with some AWESOME prizes for you!! I asked you on twitter, facebook, and instagram what you wanted as ultimate giveaways…and let’s just say I took your comments very seriously 🙂
Here are the prizes that can be won just for being a part of the January Blogilates Dietbet Game!
1. GRAND PRIZE ($825 total value!)
– $400 gift card to ShopBlogilates.com
– Nike Free Runs ($100 value)
– Fitbit Flex ($100 value)
– 100 Quest Protein Bars (every.single.flavor – $225 value)
Winner will be chosen randomly, announced on Jan 31st.
2. $250 CASH
MVP (player who sends the most invites to this Dietbet) will win $250. You are in complete control of this one! Invite all your friends and family!
Winner will be announced Jan 18.
3. FIRST EVER PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING WITH CASSEY
All players who sign up by Jan 1 will be entered to win a private group training session with me! If selected, you’ll join 3 other POPsters in a motivational setting where I can coach each one of you to your peak exercise effectiveness while getting to know you! It will be a 1 hr private online session.
Those selected will be contacted on Jan 1st.
I will also be releasing the Phase 2 password for the #NewBodyMakeover meal plan on Dietbet.com/Blogilates next Tuesday just so you know!
Good luck guys and sign up when you can. I hope you have a lovely holiday week. Be sure to spend time with your family and cook something deceivingly good for them 🙂
PS – Now gotta find shoes for my new year’s outfit! I want something sparkly but classy. Any ideas?