My cuts. I kept the skin on of course.
The finished product was YUM!!!
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
2. Mix all of the spices together in a large bowl.
3. Now place the oil in another large bowl and throw the cut potato slices in. Once coated, throw your mixed spice medley onto the fries and toss around to make sure each one is nice and coated.
4. Place fries on your foil which should be sprayed lightly with some kind of cooking spray.
5. Put in the oven and bake until the fries are crispy, 20-30 minutes.
6. Remove fries from oven and enjoy!
One medium sweet potato has 105 calories, 4g of fiber, and a 438% of the recommended daily value for vitamin A. The spices don’t add calories!