October 2, 2020
I’ve got another healthy recipe for ya. And it’s seriously soooo good!
We’re making zucchini fries!
Zucchini is so versatile. You can cook and flavor it in so many ways, which makes it super easy to get your veggies in. These “fries” are flavorful and have just the perfect amount of crisp. And they’re so healthy!
Ready to make some?!
Here’s how to make zucchini fries in your air fryer
You only need a few ingredients:
- 1 Zucchini
- Spray oil – olive, avocado, coconut, or whatever you like!
- Seasoning – salt and pepper is delish, but I looooove Trader Joe’s Elote Seasoning on these
Annnd make your zucchini fries!
- Slice your zucchini into long slices so they look like fries.
- Give them a good spray with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, Elote Seasoning, etc. Your choice!
- Throw those babies in the air fryer and set it for 400 degrees F for 20 -15 minutes.
A couple of tips for ya:
- The thinner you slice your zucchini, the crispier your fries will be.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake these in the oven! It may take a little longer to get them nice and crispy, and I’d flip them about halfway through.
- You’ll want to eat these right away. They’ll lose their crisp if they sit for too long.
Okay, I’m not even going to try to say these can replace real French fries because NOTHING CAN.
But these are SO good and fun to eat! If you’re trying to get more veggies in your life, try this recipe for zucchini fries ASAP.
If you make this recipe, pleeeeease tag me on Instagram or let me know in the comments! I wanna know what you think! And if this inspires you to try more healthy recipes, I’ve gotcha covered with some of my faves 🙂