DIY Grocery Bag + Blogilates App Update 1.2!
Hope you’re having a fantastic week so far!! I filmed a cute little video for you on how to make your DIY Farmer’s Market Tote/Grocery Bag! Please watch it to see just how easy it is to do this project. And for everyone concerned, it actually does hold a lot of weight. I put a whole bag full of fruits and veggies in there it it held very sturdily. The double knots on the bottom and the cotton from the shirt work well together. You can see the full photo tutorial here.
Also, if you’re headed to the #BlogilatesBoston meetup next Saturday, I want you to make this bag and bring it with you. You will definitely need it for all of the goodies you’ll be able to take home with you from the event! Already more than 500 POPsters have signed up! CRAZINESS!!!! I can’t wait to see you all. Click here to register for your free ticket!
I’m working on getting sponsors for our meetup and so far Quest Nutrition has joined and will be letting you try all of their wonderful protein bar flavors. Also, Reebok will be sponsoring some gift cards for the winners of the Blogilates Inspirational Awards Ceremony!! Remember, here are the 3 awards:
1. Most Colorful – Whoever comes dressed the brightest and the most colorful obviously.
2. Social Media Queen – Instagram pictures during the Boston Meetup using the hashtag #BlogilatesBoston! I will randomly pick one winner.
3. POPster Inspiration Award – email me your story of how you’ve transformed your life through health and fitness at POPsterPost@gmail.com. You can email me now until Friday Oct 18th, 2013. Please title the subject of your email as “POPster Inspiration Entry: Your First Name & Your Last Name”. Include city and state. Winner will be announced at the meetup. So this award is only open to attendees of the Boston Meet-Up.
OOH!!! And Blogilates App Update!!! Version 1.2
The App now features the Beginner’s Workout Calendar, a “My Posts” section, dynamic Hot Topics, and updated Recipes!
1. Beginners’s Workout Calendar (99c one time) – By popular request, I’ve now added the Beginner’s calendar for POPsters just starting out! After you finish this you can graduate onto the regular monthly calendars. Beware though. The day you buy the calendar is the day you MUST START or else you cannot go back and check off your workouts. It was designed this way because I don’t want you to wait around. No excuses!!!! YOU MUST START TODAY!
2. My Posts – Been reading your comments and now you have a “My Posts” section where you can go back to everything you’ve ever posted and see comments on your forum photos!
3. Hot Topics – It now has a fire icon. Yay! And is updated more frequently based on what’s getting most liked and commented at the moment.
Oh! And the Blogilates App for Android should be available before the end of the month. Start celebrating now 🙂
Also…I am also running a random giveaway on Instagram @Blogilates and on blogilates.tumblr.com for some booty shorts! Go check out those links if you wanna see how to enter. I’ll be randomly picking and announcing the winners this Sunday!
You can see how the shorts look on a model here.
Hope you are having a fantastic week and are enjoying the Fall weather changes. I can’t wait to head to Boston next week to see the Fall Foliage. What’s it looking like over on the East Coast right now? Anyone?