Happy National Oatmeal Day! Yum yum yum. Oatmeal is one of my fave breakfasts…so filling, warm, and cozy. Makes me feel happy. I created this super easy and very nutritious oatmeal recipe yesterday just for you. Here’s what you’ll need for my Cran-Apple Peach Oatmeal with Honey Drizzle:
– 1 small peach – diced
– 1 small apple – cored and sliced
– 1/2 cup dry rolled or quick oats
– 3/4 cup almond milk
– Some honey drizzle
– 1 TBS dried cranberries
– Dash or Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
1. Dice your peach into small chunks and slice your apple. Then sautee them on medium-high heat (with some type of oil like coconut oil) for a few min until slightly golden.
2. Meanwhile heat your oats and almond milk in the microwave for 1-2 min depending on how intense your oven is.
3. Take the cooked oatmeal out, mix the diced peaches in. Then top with the apple slices. Dash with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice and sprinkle with dried cranberries! Drizzle with honey for extra sweetness if desired.
Yum yum yum in my tum. You will love this quick, easy, and tasty fall breakfast recipe. Sauteeing the fruits REALLY bring out their ultra sweet and succulent flavors.
Remember, if you try this, please hashtag #cheapcleaneats so I can see your creations! What other oatmeal recipes are you making right now? Share with me too!
Also, I am sorry about the new Monday video not loading on time. I was having MAJOR technical issues with the file and it is just uploading right now to Youtube and it’s Tuesday already! Eek. Oh well, life happens I suppose. I hope everyone got my message to do the Train Like a Beast Look Like a Beauty workout as a substitute!
Are you guys ready for #NOVEMBURN??? We’re almost there. A couple more days plus Halloween and we’re in month 11 of the year!!!! I cannot believe this. The holidays are coming up! Insanium I say. Insanium. I am not ready!