February 9, 2011
oGorgeous on Wendy Williams
I was meaning to blog about this when it happened on Jan 26, 2011 – but I didn’t. So here it is! My pleated pocket yoga bag in silver sparkle was on the Wendy Williams Show! I can’t find the footage but here’s the transcript:
- Let’s talk about our fabulous yoga bag!
- Wendy: That’s what I’m talking about.
- How cool is that?
- This is from a brand called oh gorgeous.com.
- It’s got pockets, useful for a yoga bag.
- You don’t have to be about birk enstocks and crunchy granola.
- Wendy: And then you can go to the grocery store after and look like a decent woman.
The bag is now sold out. I am working on the new line and a new and improved silver sparkle will re-debut itself, so no worries if you didn’t get the bag but still want it! Slated date…end of spring, early summer!
The new line will also include gym bags! And wait what was that…? A men’s yoga bag line? Yup. You heard it here first. Now, just trying to think of a name.
Spending my non-teaching days here at home and designing my fingers off. I can’t believe I still can’t talk. I try to sing the star spangled banner to see what octaves are in my range and let me tell you, no octaves are in my range.
Link to the SHAPE fashion show on Wendy Williams: http://www.wendyshow.com/2011/01/26/workout-wear/