June 9, 2016
Erin and I were experimenting in the kitchen and came up with these beauties…Peanut Butter Honey Fudge Squares!
I thought I’d eat up the whole batch, but to be honest, they are so decadent and rich, that eating more than one actually becomes hard! No, seriously. Trust me. Or if you don’t trust yourself, then package them up and give it away, or invite some friends over for treats 🙂
PEANUT BUTTER HONEY FUDGE
Yield: 12 servings
Serving Size: 1 square
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 2 min
Chill Time: 3 hours
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar substitute, or stevia to taste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped salted peanuts (optional)
- In a small pot, add the peanut butter, oil and sweetener and heat over low-medium while whisking. Add the honey and vanilla and bring to a low simmer while whisking.
- Remove from heat, stir in salt, and pour into an 6-by-3-inch silicone loaf pan. Sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
- Place in freezer and chill until solid.
- Cut into squares and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 119 | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Net carbs: 6g | Fiber: 0.7g
If you’d like to watch the YouTube video, here it is! Enjoy!