April 24, 2011
1. Mash up your banana first, make sure it is quite ripe or else this could be hard…
2. Then add all the goods and mix it up!
3. Use a non stick pan and spray with cooking spray, put on low-medium heat
4. Dollop the batter onto your pan (I made mine in tablespoon portions so I could eat more mini pancakes)
5. Once it begins to bubble (took about 30 sec – 1 min), flip over and let sit for about another 20-30 sec.
6. Slide off of pan and enjoy! This makes exactly 1 serving. I got 9 mini pancakes out of this, each about 3.5” diameter.
I was seriously surprised at how easy this was to make. It also tasted like I was eating pancakes from a powdered mix. That sensation of eating bread was definitely there. You’ll love this. Top with sugar free jam and light butter if you’d like!
NUTRITION INFO (total recipe, 1 serving, nine 3.5” mini pancakes): 250 calories, 5.6 g fat, 19.0 g carbs, 31.8 g protein.