1. Mash up your banana first, make sure it is quite ripe or else this could be hard…
2. Then add all the goods and mix it up!
3. Use a non stick pan and spray with cooking spray, put on low-medium heat
4. Dollop the batter onto your pan (I made mine in tablespoon portions so I could eat more mini pancakes)
5. Once it begins to bubble (took about 30 sec – 1 min), flip over and let sit for about another 20-30 sec.
6. Slide off of pan and enjoy! This makes exactly 1 serving. I got 9 mini pancakes out of this, each about 3.5” diameter.
I was seriously surprised at how easy this was to make. It also tasted like I was eating pancakes from a powdered mix. That sensation of eating bread was definitely there. You’ll love this. Top with sugar free jam and light butter if you’d like!
NUTRITION INFO (total recipe, 1 serving, nine 3.5” mini pancakes): 250 calories, 5.6 g fat, 19.0 g carbs, 31.8 g protein.