October 4, 2014
Today we’re making gluten free, dairy free, grain free Bacon Pancake Dippers on Cheap Clean Eats! These are easy for an on the go breakfast for school/work or just when you’re rushing out of the house and cannot sit down to use an actual fork. They’re sweet, salty, high in protein, high in fiber, and totally filling! Here’s what you’ll need.
1. Cook the turkey bacon in the microwave until crisp, approximately 3 minutes.
2. Puree the coconut flour, banana and egg in a mini blender until smooth.
3. Heat a griddle over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
4. Pour two thin lines of batter and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Press a bacon strip onto each and press lightly. Cover with remaining batter. Flip. Serve.
I know you will love this recipe, so please make it! I know having the bacon and banana there are kind of weird for some of you, but trust me, this pancake dipper tastes legit! If you end up making it, hashtag #cheapcleaneats so I can see your creation!
Have a FABULOUS weekend! Hope you’re enjoying your #ROCKTOBER craziness!