February 22, 2021|
Breakfast can be SUCH a struggle sometimes. I like to start my day with something healthy before I workout, but I don’t always have time to cook. So, I came up with some “fast food” breakfast recipes. Basically, things I can prep the night before so it’s ready to go in the morning.
When I first started doing this, it was all about convenience. But YOU GUYS. One of the recipes I’ve been making seriously hit it out of the park. It’s sooooo good. Wanna know more?!
I love sharing my favorite recipes with you, especially when they are 90 Day Journey friendly! Make sure you save this recipe for Blueberry Chia Pudding, K?! It’s thick and filling and perfectly sweet, but without sugar! It’s a nice and light option with carbs and protein to fuel your workout.
Okay, here’s how you make it!
Make This Blueberry Chia Pudding For Breakfast!
- 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Monk Fruit Sweetener To Taste
- 16 (~1/2 cup) Blueberries
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Chopped Almonds
- Combine chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla and sweetener in a jar or bowl.
- Let sit for a minute or two, then stir again and add blueberries and cinnamon.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with chopped almonds for serving.
- Feel free to use another type of sweetener (Swerve, stevia, honey, maple syrup, etc.) if you can’t find or don’t prefer monk fruit!