New video just for you!!! It’s one of the hardest leg workouts I have ever done. Think Call Me Maybe Squats x8. Yeah. Pretty much.
Oh and yesterday one of my friends came over and we made froyo soft serve! It was definitely a success! Here’s the recipe.
INGREDIENTS (serves 3 small bowls or 2 medium sized bowls):
- 1 banana
- 1.5 cups 2% fat plain greek yogurt (the 365 brand from whole foods is so good)
- 2 TBS of cinnamon roll protein powder from MAXPRO brand (Max Muscle stores)
- 1/2 cup of plain coconut milk from Trader Joes
- Mash all and pur into ice cream machine
- Mix for about 15-20 min until it looks like froyo (so cool)
NUTRITION FACTS for 1 serving of 3 small bowls or 1/3 of recipe:
180 cals, 3g fat, 16g carbs, 18g protein
I think I can do without the protein powder actually – seems to have added a ton of calories with little volume and not enough of a substantial taste because the banana def took over in flavoring.
Will try this again with other fruits and imgredients to see what happens. Either way though, it was delicious and I encourage you to try it. It was a success taste and texture wise. I will work on the nutrition bit later.
Hope you have a fab start to your week!!! Also, I’d love it if you could tweet @Lolojones the link to the video. I hope she sees it and gives it a try. That would be so cool! She’s our honorary Olympian POPster!!!
Also…I’m gonna start adding my personal workouts to the ends of my posts if you’re interested in seeing what I do at the gym: