Colorful Winter Salad
Winter produce and a fig dressing makes this the perfect salad for chilly months.
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Course: lunch, dinner
Keyword: salad, seasonal produce, winter produce, easy recipe
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- 1 7 oz bag organic arugula
- 1 5.3 oz container organic pomegranate seeds
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium honey crisp apples chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 5 oz honey goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet & spicy pecans
- 12 tbsp organic balsamic & fig dressing*
- 6 strips cooked, crumbed bacon, optional
Add the arugula to a large salad bowl.
Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds, chopped bell pepper, apples, and avocado. Top with goat cheese, green onion, and pecans.
Toss well with dressing, adjusting the amount to suit your taste. Sprinkle the top with bacon, if using.
*Dressing options: Use the Maple Vinaigrette dressing from Trader Joe's instead, or make your own balsamic dressing using vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil and a pinch of stevia.
**Nutrition information is approximate and may vary depending on the products you use.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 21g | Fiber: 6g