Skin Glaze Smoothie Hack
Sam challenged me to make my own version of Hailey Bieber's Skin Glaze Smoothie from Erewhon.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Course: Breakfast, Snack
Keyword: erewhon recipe, skin glaze smoothie, collagen, erewhon
*This recipe may contain affiliate links to products we use and love.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp monk fruit sugar
Coconut Cream Drizzle
- 2-4 tbsp coconut cream, chilled
1. Add smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside while you make the strawberry glaze.
2. Strawberry glaze! Combine strawberries and monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice) in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until it creates a syrupy jam. Mash it up a bit with a fork to create a glaze-like texture.
3. Pour your strawberry glaze through a strainer to remove the chunks
4. Grab your glass or jar! This is the fun part. Using a long spoon, coat the inside of your glass with strawberry glaze and chilled coconut cream. Pour a little in the bottom too!
5. Pour in your smoothie, take a pic (it's so pretty omg), and ENJOY!