Okay, I’ve gotta be honest. Sometimes I like eating things when they are ugly delicious and other times, I get a lot of joy when I can make my dishes look like they are from a 5-star restaurant. It just depends on my mood :)
I am SOOOO excited to share this easy and healthy raspberry-banana-date smoothie bowl with you today because…
- It only has 4 ingredients (3 of them are in the title)
- The only real step to making it is blending it all up
- You can top it off with whatever you have laying around
- The options to making it look like it’s from the expensive cafe down the street are ENDLESS
Plus! This dreamy pink color?!! It’s all-natural! It comes from the frozen raspberries and it seriously is the most gorgeous hue of pink I’ve ever eaten! If you want more healthy, easy, and dreamy recipes just like this, make sure you check out my 90 Day Journey Meal Plans!
Healthy Raspberry Banana Date Smoothie Bowl
4 large pitted Medjool dates
2 frozen bananas (sliced)
1 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup almond milk
1. Blend all of the above ingredients together
2. Top with fruit of your choice (I chose frozen cranberries, strawberries, and blueberries)
Okay, are you ready to try this?!!! You are gonna loveeeeeee it!
If you make this recipe, tag me on Instagram or let me know in the comments! What kind of toppings did you top it off with?!