Cheap Clean Eats is officially backkkkk!!! Sorry I took such a long hiatus but seriously my recipes were not really cutting it for me. So I better see you every Thursday in the kitch :)
Today’s recipe is one that is super quick, easy, and tasty to make for on the go breakfast for back to school! One serving also has 186 cals and 26g of protein! I know. Ridiculousness. Now get on it.
– 4 slices low sodium turkey
– 2 eggs plus 2 egg whites
– 1⁄4 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
– 1 tablespoon hot sauce
– 1⁄4 cup chopped bell peppers
– 1⁄2 green onion, chopped
– Salt and pepper
TOTAL PER SERVING (2 muffins): $1.04
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray four large muffin tins with cooking spray and place 1 slice of turkey in each.
3. Whisk together the eggs and whites.
4. Add in the beans, hot sauce, bell peppers and green onion.
5. Pour the mixture into each cup.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until set.
Calories per serving: 186
Protein: 26 g
Net Carbs: 5 g
Fat: 6 g
Fiber: 2 g
If you make this, please hashtag your recipes #cheapcleaneats! Also, this video was not sponsored by any company just so you know. I just really like that hot sauce. Haha.
Alrighty guys! I will announce the POP Pilates certification dates tomorrow and where I will be traveling so stay tuned!
Much love and kisses!