September 25, 2014
Today I want to commemorate Monsieur Souffle who fell to his unfortunate death in this Cheap Clean Eats episode. Please pay your respects by making this Raspberry Protein Souffle (currently my fave dessert of all time.) Seriously, it’s amazing and it will BLOW YOUR MIND.
Also read through the end of my post to see how you can win your own Vitamix!
RASPBERRY PROTEIN SOUFFLE
– 6 ounces fresh raspberries
– 1 scoop strawberry protein powder
– 1⁄4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
– 4 egg whites, room temperature
– OPTIONAL – chocolate chips
TOTAL PER SERVING: $1.35
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 6 ramekins with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Blend the raspberries (I used a Vitamix S30) and strain through a sieve to remove the seeds.
3. Stir in the protein powder and 1 tablespoon of sugar substitute. Set aside.
4. In a mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks forms (about 5 minutes). Gradually add in the 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute.
5. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in the raspberry mixture.
6. Place into each ramekin and press down the tops.
7. Bake for 12 minutes on a low rack.
These save well in fridge. Cover with foil and microwave for 25 seconds when ready to eat.
Protein: 11 g
Net Carbs: 2 g
Fat: 0 g
Fiber: 9.2 g
…now it’s FLASH Giveaway Time!!!
Because you guys showed so much excitement when Cheap Clean Eats came back, I wanted to surprise you with a Vitamix S30 giveaway!!! (Worth $409) It’s basically my personal mini baby super blender and I love him so much! There’s a 20 oz container and a 40 oz one too! My smoothies and soups are crazy smooooooth, light, and airy. It also breaks down ice and frozen things very quickly and nicely. I know you will love.
Here’s how to enter!
Comment on this blog post and tell me what you would want to see me DO in a future Cheap Clean Eats video! (This is open to ANYTHING. Get creative.)
Because this is a FLASH giveaway, you have exactly 24 hrs to comment as many times as you want with an answer to the question above. You can be from any country and of any age. The only other requirement is that you have to be a POPster 🙂
Ends Friday September 26th at 2:00pm PST.
I will personally email the winner of the Vitamix S30 and announce it through the next Blogilates newsletter and blog post.
GOOD LUCK guys!!!