PICK ME UP WORKOUT after 2 Day Hiatus
OMG I can’t remember the last time I went more than 1 day without working out. The last 2 days I’ve been stuck on the computer – filming, editing and emailing away. This is starting to take over my life! I also just received my 2nd set of samples for the oGorgeous and Flomme yoga bags and they are nearly perfect. I have to finish off those revisions so that I can actually have sales for the holidays. Can’t wait to go into production. I mean, I quit my job over half a year ago to pursue my dreams of designing. So hopefully this is it! It’s been a long time since I’ve had any new product. Well, ‘cept for the Muffin Top shirts but that’s Blogilates-related.
Anyway, other things on my mind and my to-do list:
1. Blogilates meal plan and 30 day Challenge
2. Edit and upload new Zero Calorie Miracle Noodle Pho video – omg made it last night, so good!
Garden fresh herbs! The best!
(PS. Yes that is red meat you see. I made veggie for for me and regular pho for my dad)
3. Film fashion review videos of my new clothes for Fashion of Fitness Channel – any one have ideas for vids you wanna see? Like “How to Dress Like” or “Celeb Yoga Fashion” or “Types of Girls at the Gym” videos? Please jog my brain!!! I’m delusional right now.
4. Editing the POP Pilates: Hot Abs workout. Britney, Gaga, and Cascada on board. Filmed this yesterday wearing some BEBE SPORT clothes. I have a printable all planned for you guys too. It will appear on the BEBE SPORT page on Monday I think…so stay tuned! Oh along with a cool lil fashion vid too on cheetah print.
5. I’m so tired. Must workout. NOW…NEED TO GET OFF COMPUTER!!!!
So anyway, sorry you had to read through all that. My mind’s feelin’ a little clearer. Here’s the workout I am going to do in the next 15 min.
PICK ME UP WORKOUT
1. Run as quickly as possible to nearest USPS blue mail box to deliver some packages (3 min) – ok you don’t have to do that. Let’s start over.
1. Run 1.5 miles to track
2. Do 10 100 m sprints
4. Run 1.5 miles back
5. Do pushups to a 3-4 min song, non stop, or at least without resting on knees.
6. Do any ab moves for 2 songs straight – that should be easy.
7. Cool down/stretch legs with yoga strap.
Yes it seems a lil intense but I haven’t worked out for 2 days. I ate pretty badly one of those days. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you probably read that I downed 2 hashbrowns with ketchup and a big white bread roll with cheese in one sitting. I don’t know what got me to that point. I mean, I know it’s ok to indulge, but honestly it was 10PM, it wasn’t even good, and I wasn’t even hungry! Probably stress and being inside all day was what prompted this. Just getting a little delusional you know?
Anyway, I am so excited to put my shoes on and punish/reward myself. Love love love working out. I am so happy to be in love with fitness. Will let you guys know how it goes. I am CRAVING some serious cal burn right now.
See you later! Have a relaxing Friday!