So I am leaving London in less than 12 hours and am super duper sad. I have made so many great friends on this trip and I’ve never felt more a part of the YouTube community as I do now. Getting to hang out with over 30 other people from all over the world from all sorts of backgrounds was inspiring and hilarious. My most FAVORITE part about hanging with the ‘tubers was the fact that I found out I wasn’t the only one who was nocturnal. We’d often spend weeknights up on the rooftop of our apartments editing, eating, and chatting until 2 or 3am. Then wake up, film all day, and do it again. It was pretty cool.
These past 3 weeks were fantastical and tonight I realized it was all really over when the last firework of the closing ceremonies blasted into the sky a couple miles away from the apartments.
It was surely, sad times :(
Anyway, as I am packing (and blogging) – I am prepping what I will do to “get back on track” when I get home. I let loose a little this trip since there was no time for routine. Things and events would just spring up at us and we’d have to be ready to go. So I tried to work out as much as I could and I cooked everything for the most part, but not gonna lie – I def had pizza and ice cream occasionally! I felt like these past 3 weeks were sort of a work-vacation so my head said it was totes ok to eat sugary refined things. And it is ok, but the problem is I wasn’t working out as much. Not NEARLY as much. So I can feel it in my clothes! Eek!
How am I gonna get back on track? Here’s the game plan to get my good goin’ again:
- Stop eating the high sodium, sugary, refined foods at once!
- Start eating more veggies again
- If I want to snack – choose veggies, fruits, or nuts (no more than 20-30 almonds) <– I have been overdoing it lately!
- Drink more water – will strive for 1 gallon a day but maybe a little less to start, but it is summer and it is hot, so it might not be too difficult
- If I have time, do cardio in the morning for at least 45 min and then workout at night with weights. If I do not have time, just one session of weights for an hour then a quick cardio blast/HIITs for 15 min.
- Update my playlist with fresh new songs – any suggestions?
- Sleep for at least 6-7 hours nightly (this is gonna be tough!)
- Hang out with my girlfriends more + people that put me in a good mood
I think those things will be good for me! I’ll be unstoppable and full od fantabulous energy!!!
What sorts of things do you do to get yourself all focused and your good going? Tell me in the comments below!
Annnndddd….you could even snap a pic (if you’re a picture-whore like me!) and enter this giveaway for a year’s supply of almonds! MMM. Blue Diamonds Almonds asked if I could tell you guys about their contest since I was gonna write on this topic so BAM here it is! Contest ends today so giddy up!
Speaking of contests, did you see who won the Mint + Coral Nike frees? I just announced it in a fun video! Click ehre to see.
Ahhhhh – I cannot believe I haven’t even slept yet. I am so bad. I want to sleep the whole way on the plane. I hope I don’t get a crying baby or an over-talkative person. I also hope (that when I get home) my messed up patterns will be reversed when I am back in the US. This is gonna make #7 REAL HARD if it doesn’t.
K well love you and talk to you latahhhh!!!
Just so you know: This is a sponsored post with Blue Diamonds Almonds to promote their “Get Your Good Going” initiative. All opinions are my own.