Obliques

Comments

1. marietta says:

hey cassey…could you do a video with rock music??..for example bad medicine-bon jovi..

2. Chrisie911 says:

is it realistic to lose 10kg while following the beginner’s workout calendar? I’m on day 6 (day7 tomorrow), and i’m following your meal plan (the one with lots of edamame in it).

• Chrisie911 says:

oh, and are the workouts that are listed on the beginners’ workout calendar all for the morning, or do you space them out throughout the day? Cuz I’m doing it all in the morning (wake up at 6:30)

3. This is my favorite video of the oblique series! Great songs and great moves!

4. hey cassey!
    really loving the workouts, keep them coming!
    could u do some more oblique/ lovehandle vids?
    that would be great, thx!

5. Hi Cassey,

Thanks for all of the awesome videos. I just wanted to know what the best shoes are for these workouts. I’m overdue for a new shoe.

6. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really
    well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful
    information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.

7. does anyone know how many calories this workout burns?

• I mean the ”TOUGH LOVE Handles Workout | POP Pilates” and ”POP Pilates: Muffin Top / Love Handles Exterminator!”

• Anonymous says:

Go to myfitnesspal, and you can sign up for a free calorie/workout counter. You just enter your height and weight, and then select the excercises (her cardio vids count as cardio, her HIIT as circuit, and then Pilates as,well, Pilates =>, and stretching counts too) and it’ll tell you how many calories you burned.

8. Atealnix says:

is it bad that this hurts my lower back? Or is that where the obliques are?

9. Is anyone else having trouble opening the videos? I’ve tried it on my ipad, phone, and laptop and for all of them the website is only letting me watch the “featured” video at the top of the list. When I click on the other links under the pictures nothing happens.

Help!!!

10. What does PLYO Stand for? Which workout do this videos refer to?

11. Amber Cobley says:

Hi Cassey!
    I love your videos! But whenever I do the ‘As long as you love me love handles’ workout, I always feel a major pain in my back straight away and I can’t carry on. So I was wondering if you could do a love handle video that doesn’t involve a lot of space. Or could you give me some advice on what to do about my back for this specific workout?

Thank you!
    I love you and your workouts!

12. Anytime I do a move in side plank, my wrists always kill me whether my hand is palm down or in a fist. Is there anything I can do to strengthen my wrists?

• try doing your plank from your forearm instead if your wrist is sore. i dont know any strength exercises for wrists, but you could try doing a plank from your had for a short time then gradually build up to longer if it doesnt hurt..

13. LOVE IT! But Does this video and the rest of them help burn fat or just build muscle or both? Im trying to burn fat in the obligues and Im just making sure this is what I should be doing. lol

14. Okay so I am new and i downloaded the november calendar but I’m not sure which videos to use for the work outs listed on the calendar, someone help me please I am lost

15. I differ with most people here; I found this blog post I couldn

16. Hi Cassey, LOVE your site!! I was just wondering, with the candlestick dippers…does it matter if I can’t hold my hands above my head? I can’t get the full dip all the way down & I don’t feel like I do the exercise properly, so I have modified it to keeping my arms out at shoulder height. Will I still be getting benefit from this? Amie x

17. can anybody plz tell me which song is playing in the background?????

18. Hey Cassey, i was just wondering… Im already at the weight i want and i don’t really want to lose any, but i have accidentally worked the wrong muscles and thickened my waist! I have small hips and i need a small waist or my figure will be too blocky if that makes sense. Will this workout help to make my waist cinched and narrower? thanks :)x

19. Renata Spuri Gomes says:

Hi Cassey!! I really love your videos….and I want a defined waist…what are the best exercises?? Thank You
    Have a great day :)
    Renata

20. I seriously LOVE YOU!!! You are so awesome for all that you do!!
    It’s would be soo much fun if you did a Total Body WorkOut or Cardio to “Love On Top” by Beyonce’! Greatest, most funnest song every!

21. This was AWESOME. Do you recommend doing the same video multiple times or doing a few different vids?

22. I love the song with Rhianna and Chris Brown “Birthday Cake” the beat just keeps me charging through any work out! I would love to see a video with this song any body part even cardio. Love you Cassie! You are helping me shred my post baby pounds :) I’ve lost between one and two jean sizes each month now. Jean shopping is now a monthly occurrence if I want to wear something other than yoga pants! But my goal isn’t just to lose weight…first and foremost I want to be healthy and STRONG :)

23. Hi I LOVE all your videos, doing the As Long As You Love Me Challenge though my hips would hurt a lot when I bent over and I had to stop multiple times and readjust because of it, I’m not sure what’s wrong or what to do =/

24. Hi Cassey, you know I love you ANDD your workouts, its just in the POP pilates vids, I can hear you really well but can barely hear the music. Would you mind turning the music up a little? Sorry to be a bother :(. xoxo

25. wowwww! I don’t know how you do it so easily! But I def felt the burn. I’ll be hurting tomorrow but soo worth it! Love your blog Cassey!

26. One Direction all the way!!!! Stole My Heart/Save You Tonight/I Should Have Kissed You! Loved this challenge! Thanks Cassie!

27. Renata Spuri Gomes says:

I love this workout…by the way it is the 4th one, I have already done 3 others today…and I am sweating a lot! Thanks :)

28. I am the unlucky ducky that just sweats everywhere. This was the first time I was able to go through one of these bikini blasters without having to stop for a minute to catch my breath! I really love all of your videos Cassey. You are very inspirational.

29. Karista says:

Hi Cassey! Just finished the uhoh obliques workout and LOVED it! But my muffin top hated it!

30. I L.O.V.E your POP Pilates!! your exercises are just what i haev been looking for!!!

Quick question! i am already slim but would like to have a more cinched in waist like yours!!!!, will this help?

31. Brittany C. says:

this is my favorite work out! i definitely feel my sides slimming down as I go- love it, Thanks Cassey!

32. Marylise says:

LOVE this workout! I can really feel my muscles working in those areas! :) Thank you Cassey!!

33. ive tried tons of workouts and nothing has seemed to target my hips until i tried the muffin top meltdown. Thank you so much!!! I cant wait to keep doing it and FINALLY see this muffin top go away!

34. Wow and ouch!! :-)

35. Love your video’s!!! So easy that I can do a 10 minute workout or do 3 video’s and do an hour.
    What are the odds of you bringing out a Pop Pilates DVD? That would be amazing!!! I bet you would sell heaps xx

36. cassey thanks sooo much for the videos! i’m only a beginner and i’m stilt dying to get used to the moves, but i definitely feel the burn! i have a question though: for the hip dip, i find that my shoulder joints are really hurting while i’m trying to balance myself…and i’m assuming they’re not supposed to be. any tips? : )

37. I loved this, as I love all Popilates!
    But, when I was doing the leg lifts laying on my side, I found that my hips were kinda in the way and it was really painful, so I looked like a crazy woman groping at the floor trying to hold my balance haha.
    Love what you’re doing Cassey :)

• gah…same here…i’m not overweight or anything and my hips kill on the side…not sure if my form is right….*needs a trainer*

38. love this workout :)

39. Muffintop is soooooo good. And you’re so inspiring! You just do it like it’s nothing! I will get there someday!

40. Oh my goodness, Muffin Top Meltdown was amazing. It targeted my obliques sooo well. Better than any other obliques workout I’ve ever done. I will be doing this one regularly for sure! Thanks again Cassey for an amazing workout, you are my go-to workout buddy!(:

41. Gosh you do all of these exercises with what looks like absolute ease!

My aim is to do these exercises and make them look as effortless as you hun!

42. Kristina Tan says:

you are so awesome! i loved this! thank you :)

43. Ouch, ouch and ouch, I did the muffin top meltdown yesterday and today I was dying in pain everytime I had to sneeze (allergies). But it was gooood….

44. Ohhh, I’ve been bad and haven’t done my pop pilates in a while. Started again with Muffin Top Meltdown and I already know I’m going to be sore tomorrow. Thanks Cassey!

45. Lucie Lafont says:

Love it!!!!!

46. Jen Sparkle says:

This one was a bit difficult for me because I have weak wrists, but I still broke a sweat. Thanks,

47. OMG the muffin top work out was killer! Thanks Cassey, I loved it! So completely unrelated to abs, would you be up for making a workout for shoulders? I like to do your videos that relate to the body part I am lifting weights for that day and the only one I need is a shoulders routine! Thanks for killing me once again =)

48. OMG the muffin top work out was killer! Thanks Cassie, I loved it! So completely unrelated to abs, would you be up for making a workout for shoulders? I like to do your videos that relate to the body part I am lifting weights for that day and the only one I need is a shoulders routine! Thanks for killing me once again =)

49. Uh-Oh Obliques is a killer!

50. nice