How did your Monday start off? Happy I hope!! I just feel like doing a random post about some of my fave things right now that are adding simple bits joy into my life. I want you to explore things that make you smile, and do more of it. If you’re not sure what that thing is…then try some of mine! Here we go:
1. Loving tea right now! Well ok, I always have. I went to Whole Foods yesterday and bought this TAZO apricot vanilla creme tea and it smells like a YOLO drink and feels so soothing down my throat!
2. My new Breville Crystal Clear Glass Kettle. I have never owned a plug-in-the-wall kettle til now and lemme tell you…it encourages me to drink more tea! Hence the reasoning for #1 in this post. Boils so quick and looks pretty at the same time.
3. Cutesy mugs. I love buying adorbs kitchen ware and utensils because I love looking at them. And the more I wanna look at them, the more likely I am to cook and eat at home. Get it? Human beings are designed to be attracted to lovely things…they just make us feel good, so why not feed that desire and create your own positive reality everyday? I love shopping at HomeGoods or World Market for great and affordable dishes, mugs, cups, pillows, furniture…everything! Ahh love those stores.
4. Umm. Is that NOT that biggest macaron you have ever seen? I visited MILK today in West Hollywood on a whim and was in for a sweet sweet (too sweet) treat. This is blueberry crumble ice cream smooshed between 2 perfectly baked macarons. The cookies were chewy and perfect.
Here is the purple diva of a cookie sandwich next to the Thai Tea flavored beast. I had heard a lot about this MILK place and wanted to give it a try. I had a case of the Monday blues (I think my period is approaching soon) and needed a quick pick-me-up. Hey hey don’t judge. I already got my workout in and that usually makes me peppy, but my mood was wonky today. Just wanted to get out of the house and do something REBELLIOUS. You know ;P
That huge mama was only $5 and that’s really good when you consider that the lil baby ones are $2 a pop. Give it a try next time you wanna YOLO it up!
5. What filter is that!!?? Common question I get on my Instagram @Blogilates a lot. These amazing sparkles and bokeh effects are my fave way to spruce up (or should I say girlify) a picture! These are my top go-to bokeh apps:
- Lumie $1.99
- DeluxeFX $0.99
- PicFX $1.99
I also got some cool new clothes that I want to share with you but I will save that for another post since I didn’t take any pics yet! Got some great open toe booties for Fall! They make no sense, but whatevs, they’re hot.
Oh and let’s address that second part of the title shall we?
A surprise for you???
Save the date.
On August 28th, 2013, you will get something that you’ve been asking for for over 2 years now. I’ve listened to your suggestions on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, here, and all the emails in my inbox…I’ve worked hard to come up with a tool that will satisfy all of your needs. Your present will help you stay on track with workouts, it will make eating/cooking clean easier, it will help you get closer to other POPsters, and it will allow you to share your thoughts in a safe and encouraging community. Imagine a place where you can share your triumphs and struggles without judgement. Where you can be you, raw.
Who wants a stab at what this is? Leave your answer in the comments!