I’m so thrilled to be opening up some new positions on the Blogifam team! We’re got loads of cool projects going on between our five brands (Blogilates, POPFLEX, PIIT28, POP Pilates, Sheroic) but we need more help! Personally, I’m feeling super excited about everything going on, but I also a bit overwhelmed. And by a bit, I mean I’ve been sleeping a LOT less. NOT GOOD.
I’m so so so happy with everyone on the team right now and I need more people who exude the same type of positive, passionate, and inspiring energy. Going to work feels like I’m going to a place where I get create cool stuff with friends! That’s the vibe I want to keep no matter how big our company gets. But it has to start with building a strong foundation with the right people. This is VERY VERY important to me. You’ve gotta be nice, hard working, open minded and ALWAYS willing to learn. If you’ve got cool ideas and aren’t afraid to execute, then perfect.
So, before I even tell you what the positions are, this is what you can expect as an employee of Blogilates (aka an official member of the Blogifam):
- You will have a direct, positive impact on the world. Everything you create will be experienced by millions of people.
- You can build your career here as fast and as big as you can create it. There are no corporate ladders to climb. But you need to build your own ladder.
- You will come to work because you are driven by your passion. You will understand what it means to be in love with your job.
- You will become part of a trusting family. The Blogifam will push you to be better, smarter, and stronger everyday.
- Your dreams will come true as you help make our dreams come true.
- You will not be faced with ego, pride, and politics. That is not allowed here.
Here are the current positions that we are accepting applications for:
- Artistic Graphic Designer
- We’re adding another graphic designer to the team! If you’re a creative boss in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign…and have an eye for the what looks good, ➜ Apply here
- Excellent Writer & Social Media Coordinator
- Are your writing skills so good that they could make someone cry? Are you hyper aware of pop culture, the news, and all things Millennial? We’re looking for someone obsessed with creating engaging content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and all social channels. ➜ Apply here
- Creative Assistant
- If you’re someone who loves having your hands in a bunch of projects at once, this is going to be a super fun position for you. You’ll be assisting with video shoots, photoshoots, social media, post production edits, fashion design projects, and graphic design tasks. ➜ Apply here
Good luck and I cannot wait to add more family members to the team!