Click to enlarge and print
Welcome to the Beginner’s Calendar 2.0! Lots of you were asking for an updated beginners calendar with all the new videos so I thought the beginning of the year would be a perfect time to do it!
I developed this Beginner’s calendar to help those of you who are just starting out on your fitness journey and are unsure about how to ease into the routines. I want you to know that you are capable of ANYTHING and that all it takes is a little practice. This is a structured 4 week plan and compilation of videos that will really help you understand the basics of Pilates – like proper form, proper breathing, mind-body connection. Once you finish this calendar, I guarantee you’ll be ready to do the monthly calendars!
HOW TO USE:
1. Subscribe to YouTube.com/Blogilates
2. Print the calendar and hang it on your wall
3. Do each of the videos once (video playlists are listed per day in the table above)
4. Check mark each video you do
6. Download the Blogilates App (free on iPhone and Android) to make friends in there! It’s such a fun and inspiring community! This calendar is available there as well. For only 99c you get all your videos in one place (no need to search YouTube) and you get to electronically check off your daily achievements. It’s pretty cool!
New workout videos are uploaded every Monday on YouTube.com/Blogilates. Although the new vids are not included on the Beginner’s Calendar, I encourage you to take a look at them when they come out. Please try if you want to challenge yourself! If you can’t do it anymore, just stop, and start again. NO BIG DEAL. Breaks are ok. Everything you do is PROGRESS!
Do the best you can! All it takes is hard work and determination.
If you want it bad enough, your dream of becoming fit will turn into a reality. I promise.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am your friend and your instructor and I am here for you!